Here In My Life

Intro:

Bb-Ebadd9-Gm7-Ebadd9

Verse 1:
Bb           Ebadd9  
I have never walked on water 
   Gm7            Ebadd9  
Felt the waves beneath my feet but  
Bb                Ebadd9  
At your word Lord I'll receive Your  
Gm7              Ebadd9  
Faith to walk on oceans deep  
 
 








Pre Chorus:  
F         Ebadd9            Bb    Bb/A  
And I remember how you found me  
 
In the very same place  
F      Ebadd9                        Gm7  
All my failing surely would have drowned me  
    Ebadd9  
But you made a way





 
 
 
 








Chorus:

Bb Bb/A
You are my freedom  
Cm7  
Jesus you’re the reason  
    Ebadd9  
I’m kneeling again at your throne  
Bb            Bb/A  
Where would I be without you  
Cm7               
Here in my Life   
Ebadd9  
Here in my Life 





 
 
INSTRUMENTAL x2  
Eb7+  Bb/A  Dm7/11     Eb

No comments: