My Future Decided

Intro:  C#m  F#m  C#m  F#m  D  C#m  A

Verse 1:
F#m
You hold the future in Your hands
A
You know my dreams and You have a plan
D A
and as You light my way
F#m
I'll follow You

Pre-Chorus:
D A
My eyes are on all of the above
F#m
My soul secure in all You've done
D
My mind's made up
A E
And You are the only one for me

Chorus:
A D
Jesus, Savior
F#m
In my life You are everything
A D
My future decided I will
F#m
Praise Your name now I know that
D A E
I am, I am Yours, yeah I know that
D A E
I am, I am Yours

Verse 2:
F#m
With all the earth in Your command
A
You are the rock on which I stand
D A
And as I live each day
F#m
I'll follow You

Interlude:
C#m F#m C#m F#m D C#m A
Yours
C#m F#m C#m F#m D C#m A


Bridge:
F#m
Not afraid not ashamed Lord we know who we are
A
(We are Your people and we wont be silent)
F#m
Unified hear us cry at the top of our lungs
A (Bm)
(You are our God and we will not be shaken) (2x)

No comments: