Young Blood

--------------------------------------------
Album: Woodstruck (2005)
Sung by Goi Villegas
Words & Music by Mike S. & Kirby L.
--------------------------------------------

INTRO:
G - D - Em - D - C - D - G Em - D - C - G - C - D - G

Chorus:
G D
I'll stand firm in the faith
Em D
I'll be brave, I'll be strong
C D G
I'll do your works in Love
(REPEAT)

I.
C G
I will serve you my God
C G
No matter what people may say
C G
In my youth I will give
C D
Glory to your name

II. (do verse I c.p.)
I put my hope in you
My generation will rise
I claim the victory
for you are on my side

Bridge:
C Em - D
Young Blood, is what I have
C G - D
Young Blood, its who I am
C Em
Your pow'r, is what I need
C D
For me to possess this land

(instrumental do chorus c.p.)
(repeat chorus 2x)

.. I'll do all your works in love.


No comments: